The Sterionizer™ is a patented bipolar ionisation air purification device that brings healthy natural air quality to closed indoor environments.
In natural habitats, solar and earth-based thermal energies create positive and negative oxygen ions that clean and renew outdoor air by removing harmful pollutants, such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores.
The Sterionizer™ generates the same positive and negative ions that are naturally produced, which purify and freshen indoor air by eliminating harmful pollutants.
The Sterionizer™ can be easily integrated into various air treatment products, such as air conditioners, air purifiers, blowers, ventilators, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and more.
Allergens in the air may cause an allergic reaction. Avoiding allergens, however, is easier said than done. Therefore, people have been searching a long time for something that neutralises allergens. Several studies have shown that air filtration systems and negatively ionised air may help to reduce allergic symptoms. The atmospheric air contains about 1000 – 4000 negative ions and 1200 – 5000 positive ions per cm³ (depending on the environment). The air inside is deionised in the absence of an ionising source.
Regular air conditioners generate air free of ions. Research proved that the absence of positive and negative ions has a high impact on human health. It concluded that this deionised air causes headaches, irritability, drowsiness and fatigue.
The Sterionizer™ uses a corona discharge system to split oxygen molecules into positive and negative ions.
The ions cluster around water (H2O) molecules in the air.
The oxygen ions are highly volatile and react with air-borne water molecules to form hydrogen peroxide (H2O2).
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is an oxidiser that inactivates bacteria and viruses in the air by destroying their protective coating, effectively sterilising the air in indoor environments.
- The Sterionizer™ generates naturally occurring oxygen ions that purify the air we breathe in production areas, homes, cars, and office environments
- Deactivates airborne pollutants, such as viruses, bacteria, fungus, and mold spores
- Neutralises odours
- Reduces the allergic effects of dust mite feces
- Discharges static electricity and prevents electrostatic build-up
- Health benefits confirmed by leading international research institutions
- Compliant with the American standard for ozone generation
- Sterionizer™ - RoHS, CE, CB & UL certified
- Reducing micro organisms in sensitive production areas
- Provide pure, healthy air for indoor environments
- Be a ‘green leader’ by adding air purification features to your product line
- Extending of shelf life
- Position your unit as being specially designed for allergy sufferers
- Enhance revenues, while you enhance the health of your customers
- Air conditioners - home, office, automotive, and aviation systems
- Air purifiers
- Blowers and ventilation systems
- Packing areas
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Refrigeration systems
- Processing rooms
- Filling areas
Sterionizer™’s bi-polar ionisation technology was tested and proven effective in the elimination of a wide variety of harmful substances. Testing was carried out in cooperation with world-renown research institutions.
|Harmful Substance||Substance Name||Removal Rate||Testing Organisation|
|Virus||Influenza H1N1Influenza H5N1||99%99%||Kitasato Research Center, Japan (2011)Kasetsart University, Thailand (2011)|
|Bacteria||Escherichia coliStaphylococcus aureusPseudomonas aeruginosa||99.43%91.5%99.9%||EMSL Analytical, USA & Istanbul University, Turkey (2011)EMSL Analytical, USA (2011)Istanbul University, Turkey (2011)|
|Mold||Cladosporium cladosporioides||97.69%||EMSL Analytical, USA (2011)|
|Fungus||Dichobotrys abundansPenicilliumAspergillus nigerCandida albicans||90%95%97.14%36.27%||Prof. Joe F. Boatman, USA (2006)Prof. Joe F. Boatman, USA (2006)EMSL Analytical, USA (2011)EMSL Analytical, USA (2011)|
|Spore||Bacillus subtilis var niger||89.3%||Istanbul University, Turkey (2011)|